Saturday, July 26, 2008


Everybody knows that when you have a brilliant idea a light bulb goes off above your head. I have a problem. You see, my ideas are so brilliant that the light bulb blinds me! Take last Thursday for example. I had a brilliant idea to change my brilliant bulb from an incandescent to a compact florescent light bulb in order to conserve energy. When I had this idea my brilliant bulb lit up and blinded me. I decided I need to change it, vision impared or not. I reached in the general vicinity I believed the bulb to be and accidentally grabbed hold of the ceiling fan. The ceiling fan grabbed hold of me and threw me through the living room wall. I did end up completing the upgrade of my brilliant bulb and after 175 years of use it should save me enough money to pay for the Sheetrock repairs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:P nice article